Summer 2013 Wish List
- Sleepwear for adults, Infant and Toddler Sleepwear
- Pampers sizes 4, 5 and 6, Pull-ups sizes 4T, 5T and 6T, and Baby wipes
- New socks and undergarments for women and children (all sizes)
- Gift Certificates: Wal-Mart, Target, Safeway, Giant, etc.
- Laundry baskets
- New crib sheets
- Bed Pillows, Twin size sheets, blankets, comforters
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Vacuum cleaners
- Toothpaste (3oz and 4oz tubes), toothbrushes
- Clothing for plus sized women
- Day planners and calendars (2013)
- Transparent tape, dispensers
- Women's hair brushes
- Tweezers and nail clippers
- Journals, ink pens
- Family oriented DVDs
- Rolling racks for clothing
- Spiral bound notebooks, Bookbags
- School uniforms (khaki pants and dark polo shirts)
- Child and Adult passes to: movies, Zoo, Aquarium, Port Discovery, Science Center, sporting events
- Sanitary Products (Pads and Tampons), Deodorant, Bar Soap
- Toilet paper, Cleaning supplies, Laundry Detergent, Paper products (plates, cups, napkins)
- Plastic storage containers with lids - small, medium and large sizes
- Humidifiers, oscillating floor fans
- New toys: Legos, blocks, bath toys, Play-Doh, Leap Frog items, markers, paints, dolls, cars and trucks
- Baby formula, baby food (stages 2 and 3), baby snacks, baby lotion, baby cornstarch powder, crib sheets
- Baby bottles, pacifiers, baby lotion, aspirators, thermometers, baby Tylenol and Motrin
- Adult size scissors, construction paper, poster board, White 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper, transparent tape and dispensers
- High chairs, car seats, and umbrella-style strollers
- Non-perishable food (i.e., peanut butter and jelly, tuna, cereal, pasta, granola bars, juice boxes, etc.)
Bold indicates urgent need.
Unfortunately, for health, safety and storage reasons, we DO NOT accept the following items:
Used stuffed animals;
Bicycles and roller blades;
Used car seats more than 5 years old or those involved in vehicle accidents;
Sample/travel size or partially used toiletries;
Large quantities of used books;
Please call the House of Ruth Maryland Donation Center at 410-554-8473 before bringing donations of used furniture, home electronics, appliances, house wares and kitchen items. We have limited storage space and are not always able to accept these items. Thank you!
Please use this list as a reference for items needed at the House of Ruth Maryland.
Donations are normally accepted M-F from 9am-6pm at the Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Center. You do not need an appointment to drop items off. If you have any questions regarding your donation or if you need directions, please call (410) 889-0840.
Cell phones and ink cartridges may be shipped to the House of Ruth Maryland, marked "Attn: Development".
As always, thank you for your support!